Numatic Ride-On CRO8055G
A new compact Ride-On absolutely bristling with practical innovation and user convenience.
In truth the CRO8055G is competitive with most walk behinds of the same size. So now you can sit rather than walk and by virtue of the exceptional manoeuvrability, substantial time will be saved on middle size applications.
The CRO8055G also introduces the logic of two machines in place of something much bigger or, to put it another way, Two for the Price of One with added versatility and convenience. The CRO will go into places where bigger machines are not suitable and anything smaller is just too small.
- Compact Design – Means easy cleaning in tight spaces.
- Anti Tip System – Prevents the machine from tipping when cornering on full lock.
- On-Board Charging – Easy and convenient, just plug and go. Fully sealed low maintenance Gel batteries.
- Flexifill System – Easy filling and emptying with the flexifill system.
- Easy Operator Control – With fully adjustable speed control.
- Safety Features – Emergency stop button, removable power off key, horn button and built in hazard warning light are just a few of the safety features included.
- Easy Maintenance – Easy access to batteries and fuses for maintenance.
You may also like…
|Vacuum Motor Power||24V 400 W|
|Brush Motor Power||24V 600 W|
|Power||CRO8055/120 = 2 X 12V (24V) = 120 Ahr, CRO8055/100 = 2 X 12V (24V) = 100 Ahr|
|Run Time||CRO8055/120 = 3 Hrs, CRO8055/100 = 2 Hrs|
|Traction Drive||24V 400 W|
|Scrub Width||550 mm|
|Brush Speed||150 rpm|
|Water Flow Rate||3L/min 2L/min 1.5L/min 1L/min 0.5L/min|
|Weight||(Ready to use inc full tank) 100Ah = 268 kg, 120Ah = 280 kg|