Say Hello To Our New Janitorial Range

| support.department

Discover Our New Janitorial Product Range

We may have a reputation for providing the highest quality vacuum cleaners on the market, but we didn’t want to stop there – that’s why we’ve recently added a range of janitorial products.

We’ve thoroughly tested each of these products to fully ensure that they’re up to the standard that our customers have grown accustomed to.

Without any further ado, let’s get into our new janitorial product range and what makes these products so good.

HB 1812G

Using a single bucket of water while cleaning is akin to bathing in a murky pond – sure you’ll make the place wet, but you won’t thoroughly clean it. That’s why the HB 1812G comes with two separate compartments.

60% of container space is allocated to clean water, leaving the remaining 40% for dirty water, this split allows you an optimal amount of cleaning time before you have to go and refill the bucket – allowing you to clean larger areas and save time.

Additionally, this mopping unit is made out of the finest material in order to guarantee its longevity along with non-marking castors to keep your floor scuff mark free.

MM 30G

The professional MultiMop allows you to clean more than just the floor – thanks to its unique design, you can clean the walls to boot, and even the ceiling if you wish!

This immense sponge mop is capable of absorbing an insane amount of liquid – and by immense, we mean it. Not only is it 35cm (14”) long, but comes with a 30-litre pail too, which is of course on wheels so you won’t have to lug it around with you.

And to top it off, the HB 1812G comes with multiple types of sponges, be it a scourer, or a deep clean sponge for all those pesky stains.

MMB 1616B

Each part of the MidMop is carefully considered to maximise space, making it both compact and practical.

One of the key features of the MidMop is that the mop press is placed in the middle, with the dirty and clean buckets placed to either side of it. This has the added benefit of being easy to remove – unlike other models on that market that might require you to move the mop press out of the way when emptying.

While emptying it is a piece of cake, you won’t need to be emptying the container too regularly as it comes with 16-litre pails.

As you can see, we’re your one-stop shop for all cleaning supplies, but we let our past do the talking.

The History Of Elswoods Direct

With 50 years of experience in the cleaning industry, it was inevitable that we’d branch out into janitorial products.

Starting as a small local business, our customer base grew fast, and before long, we found ourselves shipping all over the country. We didn’t expect to reach the heights we have, but we can only owe it to our ability to supply quality products, and to our crack team who ensures all of them are shipped on time.

If you have any questions or requests, then please email or call our customer support team, who will be more than happy to assist with all your needs!