Kerstar KV Type H Dry Vac Range (KV 10/1H, KV 15/1H, KV 18/1H)
The Kerstar range of Type H vacuum cleaners is designed and built to safely and effectively pick up hazardous dusts and debris e.g. asbestos, finely divided silica, carcinogens and highly active pharmaceutical products. There are many options in the Kerstar range and we are focused on the smaller capacity electricity powered Type H machines here.
The models are available in 240V and 110V formats, please pick the model / capacity that you need and the power supply. Each does have a different price and the price will be displayed for the options selected. If you have any questions on the options please give us a call and we are happy to discuss. Please note that there are larger capacity machines, and also the option of 2 motors available.
Each model in the range is equipped with three stages of filtration on the negative pressure (suction) side of the motor. The first stage is a sealable disposable paper bag, the second stage is a high efficiency cloth filter using a filter medium that is specially designed as a pre-filter material for HEPA filters. The third stage is an oversized HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) cartridge filter housed in a sturdy replaceable module. Every Type H vacuum cleaner is individually DOP tested, on calibrated test equipment, to achieve a filtration efficiency of greater than 99.995%.
All of the Type H vacuum cleaners shown here are supplied with 10 disposable paper bags and a spare secondary high efficiency cloth filter and have the following features and specifications.
£429.00 (Ex. VAT)
£514.80 (Inc. VAT)
You may also like…
- Twin fan motor
- Thermal switch protection against overheating
- Four castor chassis or tubular caddy for rough surfaces
- Hose entry accepts 32, 38 & 51mm hose and tool kits
- These smaller models are supplied with 32mm hose and tool kit
- Antistatic hose entry and 38mm conductive tool kit to dissipate build up of nuisance static is available as an option. This option is available at time of order or as retrofit for models with stainless steel canisters only.
Toolkit D11 32mm Dry Vac Toolkit includes (please note image shown is numbered as below).
- 32mm x 2.5m Crushproof Hose Assembly
- 32mm Stainless Steel Bent Hose End with Suction Adjuster
- 32mm Stainless Steel Wand
- 32mm Combination Tool
- 32mm Double Taper Tube
- 32mm Stair Tool
- 32mm Crevice Tool
- 32mm Dusting Brush
Motor KV **/1H 1000w Max 800w Mean
Power 230/110v / 50/60Hz
Cleaning Range KV 10, 15 & 18 – 27 Metres / 88 Feet
Weight (Kg) KV 10/1H 11, KV 15/1H 13, KV 18/1H 18.5,
Performance Single Motor Max Airflow 43.5Ltr/Sec
Vacuum single and twin motor 2500mm
Capacity Litres KV 10/1H 8.5L, KV 15/1H 9L, KV 18/1H 23L
Dimensions (HxWxD)mm KV 10/1H 500x360x360, KV 15/1H 550x380x380, KV 18/1H 895x410x420